Join the Friends of the Festival
Friends memberships for the 2008 Festival have now closed and will reopen for the 2010 Festival approx. July 2009.
All of our Friends enjoy a close association with the Festival and certain key privileges.
How to join
Purchase your Friend of the 2008 Festival membership when booking over the counter at Ticketek. Available from 9am Friday 9 November 2007.
If booking tickets by mail or fax, tick the appropriate box on the downloadable booking form (PDF 200kb right-click to download)
For more information contact us.
Benefits of Membership:
- The opportunity to book Festival events ahead of the general public in a preferential period right after the Season Ticket holders, 9-16 November 2007.
- Reduced ticket prices - Friends of the Festival may purchase one ticket for most Festival events at a discounted rate
- The Friends' newsletter in the post - offering Festival insights and information
- Access to the unique programme of specialised Friends' tours - behind the scenes of Festival events, visits to private art collections and to places of architectural, cultural and historical significance
- Access to the Friends' text message service for additional special offers and reminders
- The satisfaction of helping to present a major Festival event in 2008
$60 for a single membership or $110 for a double
Each year a special event is made possible by the commitment of arts lovers such as you. The Friends of the Festival's support is used to sponsor a major event at the Festival.
More importantly, you will know that your contribution benefits you and thousands of others by enabling the Festival to bring the best and most diverse programme of international performing arts to New Zealand every two years.
Special Friend - $2,000
As a Special Friend you are making a unique contribution to the Festival. Every Special Friend receives a premier Season Ticket, and all the Season Ticket and Friend's benefits. Your donation is tax deductible, excluding the Season Ticket value. In addition, you will be given two tickets to the event sponsored by the Friends with an invitation to a function connected with this event. Every Special Friend will be acknowledged in the Festival programme and Friends’ newsletters.